MINI MINT

Good morning and happy Friday, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful week! I suppose it's not really a big secret that I have a weakness for brights and pastels and though I love color in general, I certainly have my favorites. Well, mint just happens to be one of them... Don't know about you guys, but I think, mint is pretty much Summer personified. Soft and pretty, for me wearing mint, somehow signals the arrival of Summer and all the wonderful things that come with it, i.e. sunshine, sandals, sun tans, swimming and seaside:) 
And since we are talking about favorites, my other weakness at the moment is co-ords. I suppose the main attraction is their versatility. I know I talk about it a lot, but I really love pieces I can restyle in a multiple number of ways, and co-ords are definitely perfect for that. Worn together or separately, to me co-ords are like a 3-in-1 outfits, and I can certainly appreciate that. Which brings me to my latest obsession, i.e. the gorgeous mint-colored perfection of a set I am wearing in today's post. Aside from being a combination of 2 of my favorite things at the moment, I absolutely adore the floral trim and the uber feminine silhouette. Of course, the fact is that it just happens to come in my most favorite shade of mint might have something to do with it too:) 










MINUSEY neoprene skirt & top set, Swarovski mint earrings, clear chain bracelet & Wayfarer mirror sunglasses | Chanel Boy flap bag | Saint Laurent Jane leather ankle strap sandals | Yves Saint Laurent nail polish in Beige Leger 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , , ,